VMS Drug Testing works directly with employers to meet all their employee drug and alcohol testing needs. Whether you require occasional testing for specific situations, or regular employee screening – VMS Drug Testing can meet your needs!
Now offering DOT & Non-DOT/Pre-Employment Physicals!
- Specimen collection services available in office Monday through Friday 8am to 4pm (closed for lunch 11am-12noon)
- No Appointments needed for drug & alcohol testing – perfect for random, suspicious, and post-accident testing
- Direct lab-based testing available, without the middleman – send employees directly to us
- Instant urine drug & alcohol testing and breath alcohol testing available when you need results immediately
- Instant test urine specimens can be sent to lab for confirmation when requested
- Certified DOT collection site
- Physicals offered Mondays by appointment
- Need testing for Fentanyl or other substances not typically included in lab-based or instant 5, 10, or 12 panel tests? Let us know and we can create custom panels to suit your needs.
- We work with Quest, Labcorp, Alere, Medtox, CRL, and more – for Escreen, you may need to find us under “out of network” listings on their site
- Chain of Custody storage available for contracted employers and by request
- After hours and weekend office appointments available by request (more info)
- 24/7 mobile/onsite availability for instant drug & alcohol testing and specimen collection services (more info)
- Discounts for high volume and exclusive testing agreements (more info)
Complete a company Account Set Up Form and start sending your employees today!
Download an Authorization Form to send in with your employees.
Call with any questions 406.257.1680
- The Chemnet Consortium Screening Management
- Safetrac Solutions Employment Screening Management
- SAMHSA Drug Free Workplace Programs
- DOT – Dept Of Transportation Office Of Drug & Alcohol Policy & Compliance
- DOT – ODAPC Employee Handbook (pdf)
- DSCI Drug Screening Compliance Institute
- Develop a Workplace Testing Policy
- Dept Of Health & Human Svcs Substance Abuse & Mental Health Mandatory Guidelines -Federal Workplace Drug Testing Programs
- OSHA Small Business Safety & Health Handbook
- DOT – Urine Specimen Collection Guidelines (January 2018 pdf)